- Affiliate Program FAQs
Affiliate Program FAQs
What is the Wildflower + Co. Affiliate Program & how does it work?
Our Affiliate Program allows you to earn commissions on sales by sharing specially tracked links on your website, blog, social media networks or even in-person! Once you are setup as an Affiliate, we assign you a unique tracking link. We provide various links & banners to make it easy for you to share. When you share that link or code & someone clicks on it, a tracking cookie is placed on their computer. When a visitor you referred subsequently makes a purchase, you (the affiliate) are paid a commission on that purchase.
Who is the Affiliate Provider?
Our affiliate program is powered by LeadDyno® to provide our Affiliate Team with trusted third-party tracking, real-time reporting, and monthly commission checks, paid via Paypal®. We are not part of an affiliate network.
What is your commission rate?
• We have a tiered commission plan offering you a variety of ways to earn!
• Our standard commission rate is 6%.
• Special promotions offer up to 10% commission! Such promos are featured in the Affiliate Dashboard & in the monthly newsletters.
• We also offer a 1% second-level commission (if you sign-up another affiliate, you get 1% of their commissions). We also offer a recruitment bonus on approved, referred affiliates of $5 once they generate their first sale. Whoa!
• + There is so much more beyond sales commissions!! We also offer exclusive opportunities; such as design competitions, giveaways & special merchandise rewards reserved just for our Affiliate Team!
• Self-purchases & trade sales are excluded from affiliate commissions.
• In the event of a customer return or if credit card charges are reversed due to a dispute or credit card fraud, the sales commission will be debited from your account.
How does the application process work?
• Membership applications are reviewed by our staff and you will typically receive an email from us within 5 business days. We look for the following when reviewing your application:
• Quality site design (not required, but recommended)
• Top-level-domain (i.e. www.yourname.com) (also not required, but recommended)
• Email address that matches the website in your application (i.e. [email protected] and www.wildflower.co) (also not required, but this helps to prove you own the domain)
• Language (at this time we are only accepting sites in English)
• Brand alignment & prospective ability to drive traffic. Good candidates are people actively involved in DIY, Crafts, Making, Fashion, Lifestyle, Beauty, Design & people who love to socialize through either their online networks, offline networks, direct sales programs or craft fairs.
• Social media activity (also not required, but it helps to speed up the process if they are not set as private)
• Disallowed sites & social media outlets include: anything illegal, porn, hate, etc.
• Relevant offline activity – participation in local classes or craft fairs, etc.
• Once approved, you will be invited to complete the LeadDyno setup process.
Why do you require approval?
• Simple - we are building our company & affiliate team to be about people first & foremost. We only want genuine Wildflower + Co. customers who are excited about our mission & want to help spread creativity! We will only approve sites that are in-sync with our mission & will not approve sites that are spam-y or promote uncool stuff.
My website is not based in the U.S. Can I still join?
• Yes, but at this time we can only accept sites, networks & applications in English & we can only ship to the US & Canada.
How long do cookies last?
• Cookies last for 60 days. This means that if a visitor comes to our website through one of your links but does not purchase right away, you can still earn a commission if that customer returns and makes a purchase within 60 days as long as they haven’t deleted their cookies.
When & how will I get paid?
• Payments are made monthly via Paypal® if your balance meets a minimum threshold of $20. If we owe you less than $20, your fees will be rolled into the next month’s total. Payments are sent approximately 60 days after the end of each month – for example commissions earned through December will be paid on approximately March 1st. You can view your commissions in your Affiliate Dashboard. Note that Paypal® payments must be sent to the email address you are registered for our affiliate program with. If applicable, we must have your tax information on file before making payments.
How do I get started?
• It’s easy! Complete our application. Once approved, start sharing! You can access a variety of tools & reporting through your Affiliate Dashboard. We will send out a monthly, Affiliate Team newsletter with new ideas worth sharing & creative to help you do so (banner ads, links, etc.)!
Is there any cost to sign up?
• No – it’s totally free!!
My application was rejected or my membership was terminated. Why?
• We reserve the right to reject any application or revoke membership at any time and for any reason at our sole discretion. While we cannot provide specifics; it was likely due to one or more of the following reasons:
· Unsuitable content (anything objectionable, offensive or illegal, such as but not limited to hate, porn, or in violation of intellectual property or privacy laws)
· Coupon dominated site
· Language – we accept only sites/networks in English
· Quality of site design or domain - while not required, we are looking for design-savvy sites
· Other restrictions: Affiliate sites may not intentionally contain any viruses or other malicious software. Affiliate sites may not attempt to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website or divert affiliate commissions from another website. Any inclusion or use of spyware, adware, trademark bidding, cookie stuffing, and click to reveal are strictly prohibited.
· Sites that are “spam-y” with redirect loops (ugh!)
You are welcome to reapply in the future if you wish.
Can I use images from your website?